Secret Supper Club
- Thursday, 22 November 2012 from 7:00 PM
- Organised by: Melina Gardeazabal
Cuisson's Head Chef, Paul, invites you to join him for one of his secret dinner parties. This is one (un)Restaurant you’ll not want to miss. Menu
- Typically involves a five or six course gourmet menu. The photos on this page are for example purposes only, as each event has a different menu.
- Menus will be available one week in advance, and Paul will endeavour to cater to any special requirements.
- Venue is at a Lime&Tonic selected location in central London. Location will be shared in advance with attendees only.
- Wine/beverages not included. Depending on the venue, we will inform you in advanced if you can bring your own. Chef Paul can arrange separately, just provide him with your budget in advance.
Cuisson and Lime&Tonic have teamed up to offer you this exclusive culinary experience, available only to members of Lime&Tonic. What makes this supper club unique is... well just about everything! The location changes each time, as does the menu and the fellow diners — so no experience is ever the same. Limited to a group of no more than 14, the dinner parties are an intimate, yet casual, affair. Singles and couples alike will feel right at home here.
Paul prefers an interactive format to his supper clubs, and if you want to get hands-on, you can join him in creating the canapés. If you’re not the cooking type, just relax and chat with the other guests while he prepares the five amazing courses. Butternut squash velouté with home-smoked chicken roulade, and truffled bread are typical of what you can expect on his menu, and as Paul prepares his dishes you'll learn the inside secrets such as how to make the perfect wild mushroom butter. But be warned, don’t get too excited by the mains as Paul’s desserts are divine — like the thick and delicious butterscotch set cream with autumn pear, spiced blackberry and almond crumble. It is a heavenly end to an evening of culinary bliss.
The events do not include alcohol, and depending on the venue, we will inform you in advanced if you can bring your own alcohol.
ABOUT CUISSON: Cuisson is a private dining company providing exceptional cuisine via bespoke, fine private dinners, canapé events, Champagne and canapés, demonstrations, wine tastings and any gastronomic event you desire, designed specifically to your exact requirements and budget. Experience the unique pleasure of a completely personal meal made just for you, wherever and wherever you want.
- Photos by aLadyinLondon
- Price: £0
- Normal Price : £35
Merchant Contact Details
- Melina Gardeazabal (Host)
- Victoria Ferran (+1)
- Johanna Wallin
- Sharon Cave
- Suzie Leckie
- Alan Mott
- Joshua C
- Jasmine Millar
- Sarah Bland
- Skye Xu (+1)
- Persa Romweber